Full-Time – Eden NC
Night Owl National Stoneworks operates a Granite and Quartz fabrication facility in Eden, NC. We manufacture Granite and Quartz countertops for the multi-family industry.
We are hiring Granite Polishers to finish our Granite and Quartz countertops in our manufacturing facility in Eden, NC.
Previous experience is helpful but not required. We will train. Preference is given to those with previous experience.
We offer competitive compensation based on your experience, medical benefits, 401K accounts after completing 90 days of employment, and Paid Time Off & Holidays.
- Use pneumatic polishing gun to shape and polish stone.
- Accurately read and understand shop drawings and job specific paperwork.
- Check that counter tops were cut correctly by checking against physical templates and taking measurements to compare to shop drawings.
- Uses a tape measure to accurately measure and mark work before cutting notches and radii.
- Locate and fill all chips and fissures with epoxy prior to polishing.
- Communicate job progress when transitioning between shifts.
- At the end of the day and various times throughout the day will clean the work areas to ensure cleanliness and safe work conditions.
- Will perform minor maintenance on tools and equipment to ensure safe and effective operation.
- Must be able to multitask and be a strong problem solver.
- Must be able to work efficiently in a dynamic environment with a positive attitude toward change and growth.
- Other Duties as Assigned.