Night Owl National Stonework’s offer’s granite and quartz for the multifamily industry, commercial applications, and new build construction.
We are hiring a Stone Template Specialist who is self-motivated, experienced, and takes pride in the work they do! Experience in the natural stone industry is a plus! This position is a great opportunity to start a career in a fun, professional and exciting work environment.
We offer competitive compensation based on your experience and the following additional benefits after 90 days of employment:
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Short Term Disability
- 401K accounts
DUTIES (may include but are not limited to):
- Responsible for attending appointments onsite at customer locations to measure and determine the template based on job specifications from work sales orders (serves as exact dimensions for interior stone applications).
- Arrive at scheduled appointments within the specified window of time.
- Complete order paperwork (required measurements, polished edges, cutouts, radiuses, and other necessary specifications)
- Confirm any missing information (missing faucets specs, missing cooktop specs, etc.) regarding the job with onsite customer.
- Measure using laser equipment for templates that would serve as exact dimensions for the stone/granite/marble applications.
- Produce photo documentation and create reference file for each measure.
- Communicate any relevant information about the job to the programmer, operations staff or production staff on a timely basis.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Possess exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent organizational skills and be task driven.
- A strong work ethic, be honest, punctual and a positive team player.
- Knowledge of kitchen and bath cabinet design/layout.
- Have the ability to read a tape measure and convert fractions.
- Ability to read architectural drawings and schematics, including details and elevations.